(13-19 Years Old)
Your children reach puberty at this age – an exciting, confusing and troubling time, which can be emotionally and physically draining. Among their hurdles: the search for identity and their place in the world, young love, menstruation for girls and circumcision for boys, hormonal changes, and emotional rollercoasters. Parents are guaranteed of the best partners during these challenging years. Backed by excellent healthcare provides, parents are assured that they can support their children with confidence.
- Abdominal check ( Bladder problems, urinary tract infection, loose bowel movement)
- Dermatology (Skin, hair and nail problems)
- Obsterics and Gynecology (Irregular period, adolescence gynecology)
- Psychology and Psychiatry (Juvenile depression, anxiety, mood swings, bi-polar character, gender identity)
- Sports medicine
- Youth health care screening